- Informative website with good, unique, well written content – All the things that make you unique must be available on your website – not stuck in your office drawer or on your desk drive
- Collect email addresses (and mobile numbers – authors note)
- Communicate with those who sign up
- Offer the option of online giving
- Recruit and manage volunteers online
- Comply with regulations and laws
- Understand privacy and security issues
a) what information are you collecting on your website?
b) who has access to that information?
c) how will that information be used?
See more at http://www.ngopulse.org/conf2010/